- Melbourne based
- Cutting-edge banking application
- City fringe
Join an exciting Fintech business with its head office based in based in Melbourne and Hong Kong. Help design, develop and deploy advanced sales platforms for corporate banks on a global platform. Their products are currently being used in 14 countries – with significant growth expectations utilising the very best of data analytics, business intelligence and design in its platforms. The company provides a fast-paced, agile experience from data management and ongoing development through to fulfilling client requirements.
Working closely with the Chief Product Architect, the business and the offshore development team to develop and improve their suite of applications. Your responsibilities will include:
• Design, develop and implement Microstrategy based reports and applications at the front end;
• Working with the offshore development team;
• Business analysis of requiremets;
• Contribution to other IT related activities including support, documentation and infrastructure management.
Skills & Experience
• Proficient in MicroStrategy 9.4 and 10.x product suites including Developer, Architect, Object Manager and Command Manager.
• Expertise in creating Schema Objects (facts, attributes, transformations) and Application Objects (filters, metrics, prompts, templates) to build documents and reports.
• Ability to performance tune reports/documents/dashboards and knowledge of utilizing VLDB property settings to achieve execution efficiency.
• Fetch data from multiple data sources and create reports
• Knowledge of MicroStrategy URL API.
• Creating dashboards and reports for MicroStrategy Mobile.
• Strong SQL skills with the ability to optimize, analyze, and improve database SQL performance.
• MicroStrategy web SDK and MicroStrategy Mobile SDK experience (highly desirable).
• ETL design and development.
• iOS development experience.
• Data Visualisation experience.
• Infrastructure experience, preferably cloud