We are acting in a retained capacity for one of the world’s leading Global Risk Management practices. Opportunities exist for outstanding Risk & Compliance specialists to join their practice across a number of functional areas. Key areas of demand in their Australian practice include:
- Finance and risk strategy: develop and implement finance and risk strategies that complement business strategy and support competitive advantages. Support leadership alignment and communication of strategy to key stakeholders, such as equity and debt investors, employees, regulators, and the public;
- Portfolio and performance management: improve bottom-line performance by detecting high-risk and nonperforming counterparties, developing models for effective credit management, and monitoring nonperforming loans around regulatory compliance;
- Methods and standards: create value through superior risk and financial management that meets market and regulatory standards;
- Governance and operations: develop and implement effective, efficient and compliant organizational structures and processes in sync with finance and risk strategies.
- Smart data and technology: establish world-class strategies that rely on advanced analytics and digital technology. Assess and realize the potential of “regtech” to clients;
- Governmental and regulatory affairs: apply rapidly changing legal and regulatory requirements to enhance strategic and operational agility throughout clients’ organisations.
We are interested in talking to professionals who excel in a client facing environment and who are able to approach unstructured challenges in an innovative way. Individuals should have demonstrated the ability apply creative thought, financial services industry knowledge and strategic judgment to set themselves apart.
A willingness to travel and key experience outlined in the above general risk and compliance areas is mandatory.
For further information, please call Bruce McIntosh – Director on +61 407 430 445 or send your details to email@example.com.