• Leading global Technology Consultancy
• Utilise your Big Data experience
• Attractive benefits – Melbourne based
Join this leading Global Consultancy in their Big Data Practice as they continue to work on cutting-edge opportunities working closely with their client base. Opportunities exist for additional Senior Big Data Architects or Developers for our growing analytics team.
Possessing over 10 years’ experience in Big Data either as an Architect or Developer across you will possess strong Consulting experience having successfully developed and executed a solution strategy and business plan to support product growth. To be successful in this role you would have gained experience across these parameters:
• detailed level component design and well versed in Hive, Pig, SQOOP and Spark for development perspective;
• real-time data ingestion with Kafka, Storm, or Spark Streaming;
• expertise to identify and translate system requirements into software design documentation;
• provided assessment of existing Architecture and technological components to identify gaps and identify opportunities for improvements to their technology landscape that would meet their current and future business needs.
To be considered for this role you ideally possess a degree with an appropriate technology or computer science qualification having worked at cutting-edge consultancies within the Big Data stream. You have run teams and developed professionals while having the ability to sell the big picture to prospective clients – and have the runs on the board to demonstrate this acumen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please call Epicus International’s Melbourne Director, Bruce McIntosh on +407 430 445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.