About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Australian company. You will be responsible for the day-to-day support, future design and implementation of the server and wider cloud based network infrastructure. If this sounds like you, please read-on.
You will be working on a variety of systems to provide technical systems support for servers, storages and network infrastructure across the global group.
This role provides the opportunity to work on exciting projects and diverse technologies in a complex environment that will keep you interested!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide level 2-3 support for servers, storage, network infrastructure, desktop and end user devices
- Oversight of all network infrastructure
- Implementation of cloud hosting services
- Participate in the delivery, upgrade, migration and deployment of technical infrastructure solutions across complex environments
- Proactively monitor and maintain key IT systems and infrastructure
- Assist in the completion of the group’s technical documentation
- Purchase, configure and perform tasks for network, server, desktop, laptop, computers and related equipment
- Producing and maintaining quality systems documentation
- Managing the standard operating environment (SOE)
- Delivering and exceptional level of customer service at all times
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years in a similar system/network administrator role in a global multi-site environment
- Strong experience in Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 administration
- Strong experience in Active Directory, Exchange and MS SQL servers
- Strong experience and hands on experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Proven hands on experience with SAN & NAS storage technology
- Strong hands on experience Installing, configuring and implementing complex network LAN/WAN environments (Cisco routers, switches, fibre channel and firewalls)
- Strong hands on experience with VoIP, unified communications and cloud PBX solutions
- Strong experience with Backup Exec, Veeam backup and Veeam cloud connect
- Office 365 (design, migrate and support)
- Experience with public cloud providers such as Azure and AWS
- Proven hands on experience installing and configuring server infrastructure
- PowerShell, VBS scripting and SQL scripting skills is an advantage
- Relevant tertiary qualification in ICT
- Relevant industry certifications – CCNA minimum
- Experience with project delivery
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and experience engaging people at all levels in the business
- Self-motivated, and willing to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship building and prioritisation skills
- Ability to clearly and concisely transfer technical and business knowledge to colleagues
- Ability to work independently and with or in a team
Please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com.