- 2IC business orientated technologist
- Key Infrastructure, Project Management and Digital experience
- High growth, family owned business
This highly regarded national operation based just outside Melbourne’s CBD, is continuing to expand and grow in the entertainment and hospitality industry to its flourishing customer base. Reporting to the Group Technology Manager, this technology role will see you continue to help-drive the IT function in its move towards being a truly digital entity. In the role, key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the execution of the Group’s overall technology strategy;
- Day-to day – ensure IT operations are up 100% of time both at head office and at the various venues;
- Networking – plan and implement core infrastructure including moving towards the cloud based on the strategic plan;
- Project manage – lead major software upgrades, especially in the online and digital environment;
- Lead – oversee the Help Desk Administration function;
Degree qualified, you are currently an IT Manager seeking a new challenge. Hands-on, you understand how the dynamics and culture of a major family owned company works and runs. This is a challenging role, where you will be expected to “step-up” when needed and dive into the complexities of detail across a number of platforms.
Please note we can only consider individuals with the right to work in Australia. Also understand we will only contact individuals who successfully make the longlist.