- Key finance role for Australian entities
- Requires an end-to-end, hands-on individual
- $110k plus bonus
Join this growing services-based company, based in inner Melbourne as their key finance executive. Reporting to the Asia-Pacific head, the key to role is key to ensuring the organisation can continue to grow and meet its local and international goals ensuring a sound financial and compliance perspective.
- Plan, oversee and coordinate all operational and financial control activities including Payroll, all financial reporting including AP & AR, treasury, budgeting & forecasting and financial year end duties;
- Ensure all month-end reports are collated with variance analysis reporting on the financial performance against budget, with monthly and annual period deadlines are met;
- Provide relevant and accurate information and analysis to senior management correctly informing the business which support strategic decisions;
- Evaluate, implement and ensure the correct application of accounting compliance relating to procedures and policies;
- Report the region’s financial results on a timely monthly basis to Montreal (head office);
- When required, hire, train, retain and motivate the accounting and finance team;
You are CA/CPA qualified, with at least 5-10 years’ experience gained from a medium sized services-based company or like Accountancy Practice. You pride yourself on being hands-on from the start to finish and knowing the numbers that are reported on inside and out. Experience with accounting packages such as MYOB, Xero, Sage etc. is welcomed. Of foremost importance is your strong attention to detail where you are highly accurate and take pride in never missing deadlines. You can engage with people internally and externally and can handle pressure and multi-task when needed, while having excellent initiative where you can read the situation and take action before issues arise.